7 reasons to stay at The Elysian Seminyak, 2018
Hubby and I absolutely LOVE a private pool Villa, so when we were planning our trip to Bali, we were looking for something special in the upmarket suburb of Seminyak. Located about 25 minutes from Denpasar International Airport and in the middle of it all, Seminyak has rapidly grown into a destination of choice over the last few years.
There are many places to choose from when staying in Seminyak, however, I believe a private villa captures the true Balinese experience. So I did some research on resorts in the area in the hope of finding a private villa/ hotel and I came across The Elysian - a boutique property that offers all the same luxuries any 5-star hotel chain would. And here's why you should visit;
The Elysian has 26 well equipped 1 and 2 bedroom villas spread across a lush and tropical landscape with in-villa service and breakfast included and of course ALL villa's have their own private plunge pools!! :D
Inside the villa was ever so comfortable and I LOVED the spacious bathroom!!!
2. It's actually a hotel! That means breakfast buffet, 24/7 room service, restaurant, daily cleaning services and all the luxuries you can expect from your normal luxury hotel chain. It's just a boutique hotel.
Meals are set surrounding the fascinating pool with white draping fabrics around the cabanas....... Exactly where every lady of leisure wants to flop with a cocktail! We experienced a lovely Indonesian BBQ with traditional dancers set overlooking the pool - it was really quite nice.
3. The Elysian offers a free shuttle into Seminyak Village - very well known for its boutique shopping and chic restaurants and bars. We also took a push-bike ride in the mornings around the village which is a better time than ever as there is not much traffic. There is NO WAY I was going to jump on a motorbike! You can hire the pushbikes directly from the hotel.
4. Its Private, and quiet. Indeed it is! Although very close enough to everything you need, this beautiful property is quietly tucked away. The traffic can be crazy in Seminyak, but the Elysian is away from those chaotic main streets in its own little pocket away from the hustle and bustle making it even more appealing to escape back to private luxury......
5. The Elysian is just a few blocks away from the beach. A great stop off for a morning surf or swim, only a few blocks away via a back street. There are also some great restaurants along the beachfront as you head towards Legian and Kuta.
6. It's known for its romantic, luxury getaways. This can only mean 1 thing, there will only be people at the resort doing exactly what you're doing, being romantic and relaxing. If you are anything like me and you love peace and zen, then this place is going to have everything you are looking for. Very quiet, peaceful and private.
7. The perks of booking directly with the hotel will mean you'll get free afternoon tea, free airport transfers and a free massage! FABULOUS.........
Click here to visit The Elysian Boutique Luxury Villa's.
Hope you have been given all the convincing you need to book in this beauty.
Best, Mrs Tepe.